Saturday, April 2

A YouTube tag...

30 Random things in your room


1) A mini slinky spring
2) A cactus
3) 4 Russian dolls
4) A red Ukulele
5) A poster from IKEA of the Swedish alphabet
6) An Owl mask I made in art class
7) Numerous hangers
8) A belt with stationery on (from Lazy Oaf)
9) A wooden artists' dummy
10) Hand sanitizer that smells like cucumber
11) A postcard I got in Bonn
12) A Lava lamp
13) A Norwegian calendar
14) A copy of the South China Morning Post
15) A Norwegian magazine
16) A lump of Terracotta clay
17) A Mexican sombrero doll
18) My Nikon F-601 SLR
19) A crow puppet
20) Pom-Pom chicks
21) French and German dictionaries
22) Empty tissues boxes
23) Pocket tissue packets
24) My mum's old fluffy cardigan that my Grandma made
25) My Sony VAIO laptop ♥ (Computerliebe!!)
26) BIG roll of plain wallpaper
27) A wind up robot!
28) A flowery shirt
29) A mini tape dispenser and rolls of mini tape!
30) A mini Etch-A-Sketch

I like mini things OK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment