Monday, April 11

OMD!*, I love OMD**!

(*"Oh My Daze!" A phrase used amongst pre-teens and un-cool teenagers (I am not either). An alternative to "Oh My God!"
 **Orchestral Manoeuvres in The Dark, frequently abbreviated to OMD because it's just too long otherwise!)

My calendar is telling me it's Monday, so therefore it's time for some music. As you may've guessed by an earlier mention, today's music is courtesy of Orchestral Manoeuvres in The Dark. But no, it's not just one song... I'm going to post all the ones I love by them, so be prepared for a treat!! Here we go... 1...2...3....4.....

Maid of Orleans 

Electricity 


Enola Gay



Locomotion 



Telegraph



Messages 



Souvenir


I think that's all of them. There may be a few edits to this post if there are any I've forgotten, but I doubt it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment