Monday, March 28

The return of a long lost friend?

Guess who's back! Well, it's more of a what than a who, but MUSIC MONDAY! Yes, she (or he, depending on how you wish to interpret it) is back with a whole new bunch of tunes for you to move and groove to. Hopefully, they'll brighten your Mondays, and you might discover some songs you once loved/never heard before! The majority will probably be 70s/80s stuff, but I might add a dash of modern to keep the mix even.

This weeks song is "Video Killed The Radio Star" by The Buggles. I didn't used to like it, but I recently rediscovered it and stunned as I was, found myself putting it on repeat and singing along.
So everyone... 1...2...3..."Video killed the radio star / video killed the radio star / pictures came and broke your heart / ohhh aah aah aah ohhh"




Happy listening!

1 comment:

  1. I used to think his glasses looked like Hubble telescope lenses. LOL!

    Chris.

    ReplyDelete