Friday, March 4

"Insert title here"

Hello! Guten Tag! Bonjour! Hej! Привет!
It feels like I haven't posted for a decade and a half, but never fear, I'm back now and full of wisdom to share with you all. However, I'm going to make a few changes around here. Firstly with the name/picture. Beetroot For Breakfast is good and all, but I don't feel the same way about it as I did when we had the "big" change last year. As always I'm open to suggestions about names, posts, etc. so remember to drop me a line at @LondonNewyork13 on Twitter!
So, where have I been? I hear you ask. Well, actually, I built my time machine and went back...
OK, that's a lie, and I'm not even going to elaborate on it, however much I would've liked it to happen, it didn't. I was stuck in 2011, with protests and rising prices left right and center. Miserable. Ideally, I would've gone to 1970, and stayed there until 1999, where upon I would return to the modern day after being in a successful synthpop band during the 80s.
Actually, I've not done much. Apart from listen to Kraftwerk every single day for hours on end.
The word obsessed comes to mind...
One thing that really annoys me (strangely) is when people pronounce the "W" in Kraftwerk as a w sound, when it's actually said like a "V". So phonetically speaking, it should be Kraftverk.
A so-called "friend" accused me of being (and I quote) "oldie-woldie", purely because of a comment about mobile phones. I simply said that I didn't know how to use my phone, and would be more suited to a brick, like they had in the 1980s.
I've never been good at conclusions, or endings, so I'll just leave it here.

P.S I have a dilemma! I don't know what Kraftwerk album to get!
Radioactivity
Autobahn
Trans Europe Express
or The Man Machine?
                                         HELP ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment