Saturday, December 25

Say cheese...

Cameras, we all love them. Lots of us use them on a daily bases. I own a Nikon F-601 (analog) and a Panasonic Lumix ZX1 (digital). The good thing about having two cameras is the different types of pictures you can take. I usually take my digital out and about with me to take pictures as and when, and the SLR is for being more artistic. I like them both equally, and although it is easier to just plug in and go, there is something very satisfying about having a photography you can hold, and the anticipation of getting them back from the shop. Or, if you develop them yourself, having that real "hands-on" thing. Another camera that I'd like to own is the Lomography DianaF+. Yes it's made of plastic and leaks, but that's the beauty of the photographs. I'm going to buy the Diana+ Nikon lens adapter and get some Diana lenses (Fisheye!) hopefully, instead of buying another camera. (Even though a Fisheye lens and adapter comes to £45, and a Diana+ (without flash) is £35. With flash is £70) A good thing about using a digital camera is knowing what your photo will look like, and the ability to delete/crop/recolour etc. according to what you're trying to get across in your picture. But I'll always be a sucker for analog.

No comments:

Post a Comment