Wednesday, December 29

New gadget-y thing!!

You may've noticed the giant iPod Touch in the corner. No, you're not hallucinating, it's this new thing I've discovered. There's this website called MixPod, and you can create playlists and put them on MySpace, Facebook, Tumblr, Bebo, even your iPhone! You simply register, create your playlist by searching through the thousands of songs courtesy of our dear friends - YouTube, pick your "skin" (they have ones in the shape of iPods, everything!) and colours, hit SAVE, click "share your playlist", select preferred website, and Hey Presto! A giant iPod appears on your screen.  I hope you like my playlist, I'm going to make one every month, and the one I've just put up is the one for January, since it (and 2011) are almost upon us.

If you have a MixPod account, and would like to check out mine here's the address:
www.mixpod.com/sophieganesh

No comments:

Post a Comment