Monday, January 24

!ereh si yadnoM

*Use a mirror to read the title!*

We all know what time of the week it is, so here's a tune for you to rave to:


Treefight For Sunlight - Rain Air (A Collection of Vibrations For Your Skull 2010/2011)


As you may know by now, I'm a big Danish music fan, and Treefight For Sunlight are possibly my 2nd favourite band. (The first being Oh No Ono). I'm so looking forward to the 14th February, because that's when they're album is released in the UK. I've had to wait around four months to get it because I'm too stingy (and broke) to pay for shipping charges and get it from the Tambourhinoceros shop. For those who don't know, Tambourhinoceros is a fantastic Danish record label set up by two of the members from Oh No Ono, and they release amazing albums by the likes of Kirsten and Marie, Thulebasen, 4 Guys From The Future, FCAN, Treefight For Sunlight (obviously) and Iceage, i.e. all the bands that I love!
Someone said to me the other day that it's like I'm not English any more, and that I'd be more suited to living in Copenhagen that the tiny rural village that I live in at the moment; and you know what, I think they were right!

#musicmonday
#musicmondayBFB



No comments:

Post a Comment