Saturday, February 5

Neon Lights...

This song has invaded my brain, and it won't get out. I'm not complaining though! It's the most mesmerizing song I've heard for a long time. Whenever I hear it I enter a trance-like state and am transported to another world.


Kraftwerk - Neon Lights (The Man Machine, 1978)

Isn't it just brilliant? So captivating and magnificent. Such a shame that you can only buy it album only on iTunes, and there's one song on the album that I'm not sure I want to buy yet.

Here are some Neon Lights


Pacman ghost! I want this in my house...



Here you have the classic flamingo island design



Various Neon signs. I'm quite taken with the Bicycle and Chili pepper ones. 


Enjoy the song and the pictures


(Images 1 + 2 from Google Images, 3 from Bing Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment