Thursday, October 15

iPod Touch

Having purchased an apple iPod touch last month, I realised I hadn't done a review yet. This is a first, I thought. I never miss an opportunity to write my reviews, and once I get the apple iPhone 3.0 software update, I will be able to review anything and everything, even if I'm in a restaurant in a foreign country! So here is the review...
Where to begin? I'm actually rather satisfied with my iPod. Unusual for me, as I always seem to find something to complain about! Anyway, with many applications, or "apps", for really absolutely everything, as the advert suggests, from Twitter to Paper Toss, links to the iTunes store, app store, and Safari web browser, plus loads of download able games (some are even free!) you're never bored. Although battery power can be gone within hours, and you always need your charger, the device is simple and easy to use. Even my 7yr old brother mastered it! With the iPod's sleek and ergonomic design, that fits easily into the palm of your hand, you feel at home with the touch screen, excellent sound quality, and crystal clear resolution. Really the iPod Touch has no faults, I think this product is the leading in touch-screen personal entertainment consoles, and if anything better comes along, well I'll go to the foot of our stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment